The Ministry of Education is seeking applications from qualified, experienced, and motivated education professionals to be responsible for the overall leadership and management of the institute and its relationship with employers, students, and the community. The Director will report to the Secretary of Education and be part of the Executive Management Team. We seek:
- An experienced leader of tertiary and vocational learning
- A skilled manager of people and resources
- Knowledge of qualifications and quality assurance in education
- An understanding of the skill needs of employers and learners and ability to lead the development of training to match needs
- Experienced in training for industry including on-line learning
As a member of the Executive Management Team, applicants should be able to demonstrate strategic leadership across the whole sector, liaise with a broad range of stakeholders, and be able to prioritise and manage their time well to deliver high quality outputs that work towards the outcomes of the Education Master Plan. This position commences in January 2022.
For more information download files below – for a job descriptions and an application pack, visit Ministry HQ in Nikao, Rarotonga or call HRM on +682 29357.
Applications close Friday 1 October, 2021. Further queries and completed application forms, cover letter, CV with references to be sent to: Director HRM, PO Box 97, Rarotonga, CK or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Down-load Files Below:
Applications are subject to travel and border control measures in place with NZ due to the pandemic. (All travel to the Cook Islands is via NZ).