Applications are invited from qualified and experienced Teachers for the following positions to start in January 2022.
Rarotonga Secondary Teaching Positions
Tereora College, Nikao (Year 9-13 school, offers NCEA Level 1-3)
- 1) Drama
- 2) Health and PE
- 3) Hospitality
- 4) Hospitality and Tourism
- 5) Science
- 6) Te Reo e Te Peu Maori
- 7) School Guidance Counsellor
Visit www.tereora.edu.ck for more information about the school
Titikaveka College, Titikaveka (Year 7-11, offers NCEA Level 1)
- 1) Health and PE
- 2) Visual Arts/Technology
Rarotonga Primary Teaching Positions
- (1) Apii Avarua (2) Apii Nikao (3) Apii Takitumu
Outer Islands Teaching Positions
- Araura College, Aitutaki (Year 7-12, offers NCEA Level 2)
- Science with Agriculture (to NCEA Level 2)
- Niua School, Pukapuka (Area school delivering learning from ECE – Year 11)
- English (Secondary)
- Omoka School, Penryhn (Area school delivering learning from ECE – Year 10)
For more information on individual position descriptions and an application pack, download application form below, visit Ministry of Education HQ in Nikao, Rarotonga, or contact the Human Resources Management division on Ph: 29357.
Applications close 24 September, 2021. All completed applications and any further queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Files Below
- For all secondary positions state supporting subjects.
- Teachers are required to have NCEA teaching experience for all secondary schools offering NCEA.
- Northern Group positions suit applicants who are able to live on a remote island with irregular shipping services, live in a traditional Polynesia community with its unique culture and language.
- Applications acceptance is subject to travel and border control measures in place with NZ due to the pandemic. (All travel to the Cook Islands is via NZ).