Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced educators and individuals for the following positions:
1. Cleaner (Part time): Ngatangiia Campus – require to work after normal work hours. Suit local applicant, send cover letter, CV with 3 references.
2. Program Tutors
- Carpentry (BCITO)
- Electrical (second tutor)
- Literacy/numeracy (support for tutors)
- Tumanava Coordinator (transition to work program)
To deliver NZQA National Certificate/Diploma Programmes, and may include the pae enua. Applicants are required to have a specialist diploma, adult teaching certificate or a willingness to pursue further study and relevant tutoring experience. Positions are either full time or part time, hours of work vary as some of the classes run in the evenings.
3. Island Learning Broker, situated on each island (2):
- Mauke and Mitiaro (part-time)
To develop, manage and implement community education programmes in consultation with the island community and relevant stakeholders.
Applications close Monday 14 October 2019. Application pack with JD are available below for download. Send completed application form with CV and 3 references to: Director HRM, PO Box 97, Cook Islands, Ph: 21471 or email: email@example.com
DOWNLOAD FILES -Click on link
JD Programme Tutor (web) 2017