Applications are invited from qualified and experienced educators and individuals for the following positions:
1)Director – Planning and Development Division
This is a senior position within the Ministry responsible for:
- Supporting the development of mid-term and annual business planning
- Leading policy development and review
- Oversight of the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Reporting at a national, regional and international level
- School/provider education review and compliance
- School annual reporting and staff attestation
The successful applicant should be able to think strategically and across the whole sector, liaise with a very broad range of stakeholders, and have the ability to prioritise and manage their time well to deliver high quality outputs that work towards the outcomes of the Education Master Plan. A working knowledge of the Cook Islands Education sector is desired.
2) Primary School Teacher: Vaitau School, Aitutaki
3) Office Secretary (Part time): Vaitau School, Aitutaki (Experience in office work and handling finances required). Submit cover letter and CV only.
Applications close Friday 10 August 2018. Application pack with job description is available from the Ministry in Nikao and website: www.education.gov.ck . Send completed application forms with CV and references to: Director HRM, PO Box 97, Rarotonga, Cook Islands or email email@example.com
DOWNLOAD FILES BELOW: