Applications are invited from motivated and experienced individuals and teachers for the following positions:
Secondary School Teacher
Science (with Horticulture) Teacher, Titikaveka College, Rarotonga – able to teach to NCEA Level 1
Learning and Teaching Advisors (4 Positions)
Experienced teachers with the ability to share ideas and support a range of pedagogical developments as well as with specific strengths in
- Whole of school Literacy (Year 1- 13) with NCEA English: Primary and Secondary School Advisors (2 positions)
- Careers Curriculum Advisor: To develop Careers Education resources for Years 7-10 and support implementation with teachers in schools.
- Health and Physical Education Advisor: Support for Primary School programs
(L&T positions will require some inter-island travel.)
Ancillary Staff (Part time Positions)
- Teacher Aide (IE): Rarotonga Schools and Araura College (Aitutaki)
- Teacher Aide (ECE): Takitumu School, Rarotonga – an opportunity for those interested in becoming an ECE teacher to gain a start in an exciting career; Cook Islands Maori an advantage.
- Cleaner (part time): CITTI Trades Centre, Arorangi – includes evening work on some days.
Applications close on Wednesday 1 March 2017. Application are available from the Ministry or at: www.education.gov.ck Please submit application, cover letter, CV and references to:
Director HRM Division, PO Box 97, Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
Ph (682) 29357, Fax (682) 28357 or email: email@example.com
Files Available for Download Below: