2018 TE REINGA AKATAUNGA’ANGA (COOK ISLANDS TERTIARY STUDY SUPPORT PROGRAMME)
- RETURNING STUDENT GRANT (Student Loan Repayment)
Cook Islanders or PR holders who have privately pursued tertiary studies overseas may apply for assistance for the payment of tuition fees. Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification from 2015 onwards in New Zealand and has returned to the Cook Islands for employment.
- The applicant must be a Cook Islander or hold Permanent Residency
- Has completed a qualification in New Zealand (not before 2015)
- Has been resident and employed in the Cook Islands for at least 1 or year prior to applying.
- Has not held a Cook Islands MOE administered scholarship
Application forms and further information are available from the Ministry of Education, Nikao or website at www.educatin.gov.ck or contact Anna Roi on Ph: 29357 ext 245 or email email@example.com. Forms must be received no later than Friday 16 February 2018.