Applications are invited from qualified and experienced Principals, Teachers and Education Specialist for the following positions to start in January 2020.
Office Secretary: Araura Primary School, Aitutaki (immediate start). Submit cover letter, CV and 3 references.
Rarotonga Secondary Teaching Positions
- Health and Physical Education (NCEA Level 3), Tereora College
- Mathematics (NCEA L1), Titikaveka College
Pae Enua Secondary Teaching Position
- English (NCEA L2): Enuamanu School, Atiu, Southern Cook Islands
- Science (NCEA L2): Mangaia School, Mangaia
- Primary/secondary teacher (able to teach to Year 9/10 in a range of subjects): Rakahanga School, Rakahanga. An isolated area school on a small atoll located in the Northern Cook Islands.
Learning and Teaching Advisors, Rarotonga
Experienced teachers with the ability to share ideas and can support a range of pedagogical developments as well as specific strengths in
- English (Primary schools) – support a range of remedial literacy programs
- English (Secondary) includes NCEA support
- Science, Social Science and the Arts Advisors (3) – Curriculum review and support.
Applications close 14 October, 2019. Visit the office in Nikao download an application pack below or for further information; Ph: (682) 29357. Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD FILES BELOW: